Week 4-5

My winter break was exhausting but it was worth it. All 16 days were days I should have taken 16 long hot water showers but I did not leave the water running for a long time. In reality, I don't think people would time themselves when they take a shower so I heated water on the stove and filled up 5 buckets and enjoyed it as well as I would if I was running the water.  People shouldn't waste water because there's a solution. There are people in the world walking 100 miles for limited water and we just waste it on simple stuff like hot showers to satisfy ourselves. By next week I will share this knowledge with the neighborhood kids at my local community gym. I will continue to process this method and teach my kids and the people around me. This experience taught me gratitude and helped me form a better environmental behavior.

Comments

  1. What are some ways that people can adopt this behavior and what are ways that can help them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like the way things are going sounds grate and you seem like you got the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 1 : First week