Image result for saving water



Reflection on the 3rd week-

In my 3rd week, it was cold so I was thinking of running the water long so it could be warm but I tried saving water so I poured water in buckets and warmed it on my stove. I saved gallons of water and stilled enjoyed my bath/shower. I did this every afternoon after school before I took my driving class. If this project ended today, I would continue to do it because it's helping my environment, and I'm contributing to saving water. One of my motivations is that its decreasing water bill. I've been able to do this on a regular basis now. I've tried working out every day, but that was unsuccessful because it hurt my body and it wasn't for me. I quit because it was extremely hard for me. I started playing basketball and its a habit for me. I enjoy it and love it with all my heart. Reading the article pushes me to continue playing basketball because I love it and it's my passion. It's important for people to chase their dreams!

Comments

  1. By heating up the water on the stove wouldn't that just be the same thing as having a hot shower or at least similar because the stove also using energy to heat things up?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4-5

Post 1 : First week